Middle East Political and Economic Institute and the Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran request the pleasure of your company to attend the International Conference “EU and Middle East - Iranian viewpoints”. The Conference keynote speakers are diplomats, politicians, researchers, analysts and academic professors from Iran, Italy, Belgium and Romania.
Middle East: Challenges and Certitudes Summer School gives the opportunity to the participants to find out more about the politics of the key countries of the Middle East. The summer school programme is organized by The Middle East Political and Economic Institute in collaboration with the Association of Geopolitics “Ion Conea”, between 5 and 11 August 2013, in Bucharest.
Muslim World Democratization in the light of Arab Spring: civil society evolutions
- US and Iran amid the Syrian crisis
- Airbus Says Mideast Unrest May Wipe Out 40% of Projected Orders - Bloomberg
- EARNINGS PREVIEW: Weather, Unrest To Weigh On US Oilfield-Services Cos - Wall Street Journal
- Unrest divides Mideast economies into winners, losers - Jerusalem Post
- Middle East In Transition Syrian Students Rally for Anti-Government Protesters - Voice of America
- Tumultuous Middle East, Timid White House - Council on Foreign Relations
- American Public Sees Democratization of Middle East as Positive for U.S. - PR Newswire (press release)
- The Middle East Channel: Can the UN clean up Libya? - Foreign Policy
- Oil Falls On Middle East Violence, IMF Downgrade Of US - Barron's (blog)
- Egypt Sentences Blogger to 3 Years - New York Times